Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Golf - The Best Instruction Book Ever (my research it and what it really is a star)

When I chose golf, I went on Google and searched for "golf is the best book ever teach." If you read this, then it is very likely that you were doing the same thing. When I started my record, in short, was my putting and my guests from far more than 100 Just take two minutes to read and save hours looking for the coveted "Holy Grail" golf manual. I also want to share with you some tips from a legend of golf who has transformed myGolf strategy.

Will be reading a book to improve your golf game? The answer is yes. Yes, if you're new to the game. Yes, if it seems to put in hours of practice on the driving range and can not get consistent results. More specifically a "yes" if you are considering investment in a new series of iron for despair. Even the great Greg Norman has started from a book.

E 'was legendary U.S. PGA, British Open and U.S. Open winner Tom Armor, that things in perspective.Although this is far from that, what I was looking for when searching for "Golf - the best book ever teach," the only text, no picture book has given me a simple 2 step strategy.

Tom summed up as one of his students sent the ball into the rough at the first hole. Tom stopped him with a 5-iron, and gives him an 8 spot. He instructed his students to achieve the target on the green fairways to try pitching, and conclude with a 1-putt. The student finished the round in a78.

The 2-principles of the text were simple:

1) The shot can make the most predictable. Even the professionals are swinging bad days, but they always know what they do best shots, to get them out of the ditch.

2) Play this in a way that the next shot will be shot to make the simplest. In other words, vorpreschte Floor 1

Friends Link : Buy Speakers Buy Speakers review Golf Club Set for you you can read about the best of all the new scooters

No comments:

Post a Comment